Apps and Web Pages
Apps and mobile web pages offer additional knowledge transfer and marketing possibilities addressed at your visitors. Our specially developed app is tailored to the needs of cultural institutions. Audio content, images, films, texts and maps can showcase your project in a variety of ways. Useful information such as opening hours, admission prices, directions, calendars of exhibitions and other events can be integrated.
We have developed more than 100 apps for Android and iOS and have gained considerable experience in this area. If you decide to acquire application software, we offer you a detailed cost-benefit analysis, as there is a lot to consider when implementing apps. For visitors with visual or hearing impairments and those who do not want to use their own smartphones we can also provide rental devices if needed.
We would be happy to advise you on possible uses to meet your individual needs.
A selection of our apps
The Bauhaus Archive, Museum of Design studies and presents the history and impact of the Bauhaus (1919-1933), the most important school of architecture, design and art of the 20th century.
- The complete audio tour through the permanent collection in German/English
- The GPS-supported outdoor guided tour of the museum grounds
- More than 100 images of the most significant works of the artists at the Bauhaus
- Tips on your visit to the Bauhaus Archive
- Live calendar function linked to the web page
- Bookmarking of events in your own appointment planner
With the exhibition “Paul Klee – The Myth of Flying” the Augsburg Art Collections and Museums present a highlight. The 80 works on display at the H2 Center for Contemporary Art were mostly completed by Klee, a pioneer of modernism, during the First World War when he was stationed in the Royal Bavarian Flight School V in Gersthofen near Augsburg.
- The complete audioguide for the exhibition
- completely inclusive for blind/visually impaired visitors
Contact us, we love to advise you. Phone +49 (0)30 39 40 47 30