tonwelt produces new audio tours for audio guide in Louvre Paris and Louvre Lens
The world's most frequented museum – the Louvre in Paris – has commissioned tonwelt to develop an extensive series of audio productions! We look forward to this challenge and are proud that we will be represented so prominently in France in the future.
We therefore already warmly invite you visit the Louvre in Lens. Ever since it opened its doors, in 2012, this fascinating building in the Pas-de-Calais region has impressed museumgoers with both its breath-taking architecture and innovative exhibition concepts. Tonwelt audio guides have been in use there since 2017.
Visitors to the Louvre Lens can currently view a special exhibition entitled “Amour”, which includes an audio tour produced by tonwelt in French, English and Dutch. You can get an acoustic taste of this unusual presentation of the history of love here:
Musée du Louvre
Ort & Jahr
Paris and Lens (France), 2017-2019
Permanent and temporary exhibitions
- Concept, Copy writing, Interviews
- French, Netherlands, English for Louvre Lens
- French, German, English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Chinese for Louvre Paris
- Audio tour for families Louvre Paris
- Audiodescription (FR) for Louvre Paris
- Sign Language (LSF) for Louvre Paris
From the audiotour of Louvre Lens "Amour" (FR)
From the audiotour of Louvre Lens "Amour" (UK)