Every day we focus on making our solutions for interactive visitor guidance systems even more reliable, intuitive, powerful and comprehensive. Together with an international team, we pursue the approach of offering our customers and partners individual full-service solutions for their guided tours within the entire tonwelt group. Whether in Germany, Austria, France, UK, Turkey or Serbia, we are looking for colleagues who feel just as committed to the idea of exciting, perfectly targeted visitor tours as we do.
Learn more about currently available positions at our locations and contact us if you think that tonwelt is the right employer for you.
Project Coordinator/ Project Manager (m/f/d)
tonwelt is one of the most innovative providers of visitor guidance technologies and audiovisual content in Europe.
We are enthusiastic about providing modern, highly specialised technology for exhibitions, city tours, trade fairs and events. For the further expansion of our team we are looking for a:
Project coordinator (m/f/d)
tonwelt offers its clients a portfolio of different services. Typically, our assignments involve coordinating sub-projects in the areas of artistic consulting, content production and hardware provision. Installation and training tasks are often added on site; sometimes also, the development of new software features in our application framework.
- Taking over the project orders from the sales team
- Checking tasks and delivery items
- Analysis and clarification of questions internally and, if necessary, with the customer
- Planning and distribution of tasks
- Monitoring and processing of the tasks with the departments
- Reporting and cost control
- Resource planning
- Supporting the sales department in the preparation of quotations (effort estimates, scheduling)
- Completed vocational training or Bachelor's degree
- First professional experience in project management
- Very good MAC/PC skills
- Knowledge in media, event, stage technology or similar areas
- Knowledge of hardware or software development processes, logistics, quality assurance is a plus
- Assertiveness and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and under pressure
- Fluent in German and English, other foreign languages are welcome
- Willingness to travel (temporarily) and driving licence class B
We are looking for employees who act independently within the scope of their tasks and support our positive development with their own ideas. Our international team is looking for open-minded and versatile people with a hands-on mentality who are always willing to learn and share their knowledge and experience.
Scope of work: 30-40 per week
Application deadline: 01.08.2021
Expected entry date: ab sofort
Job type: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent position
Are you interested in applying for this position? Then please send your application documents via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org